- For those of you with exceptional: writing, commentary, and/or deep-thinking skills - we will gladly publish your comments as stand alone articles - if authorized [by you] to do so. Good Content is always highly valued! Just leave a short note at the bottom of your posting and/or include your email address for us to verify your permission.
Acceptable Comment Criteria:
- It must remain civil.
- It should on topic.
- No profanity is allowed.
- It must add to the discussion.
- No threats or personal attacks.
- No racist, ethnic, or religiously directed attacks.
- No advocacy of illegal activities are allowed.
- Comments must be written in English.
- Comment suitable for general public reading.
- No republication of material from other blogs (Short quotations from and links to outside sources that support an argument are allowed.)
- No posting under the name of another real person, including public figures.
- No mention or discussion of: revolution, violence, or arming to prepare for the same. The Truth About America believes in Constitutional Redress of our political grievances.
We reserve the right to delete any post, for any reason, at any time. The Truth About America is an online forum, that will read your comments before posting them. As much as we may hate it, in today's day and age, we have to do so - in order to, maintain these editorial standards. If an individual poster significantly violates these rules, then that poster may be removed from the registry and have his or her posting privileges revoked.
The Truth About America is a privately run blog site and your postings [quite honestly] reflect back upon us. Thus, publishing a comment on The Truth About America is "A Privilege and Not, Therefore, A Right!"