Why Not, Also, Visit Our Sister Site: America In Prophecy?

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The Padrino - Not My Usual Fare, But Interesting Nonetheless....

Recently - while surfing the web - thanks to my Entrecard membership, I came across a blog site called: "The Padrino." It has absolutely nothing to do with American Politics [or, Social Editorial], but it has some of the coolest gadgets and pictures I've ever come across on the web! If you'll actually check it out, then I'm sure that you will honestly agree - on this one. The articles aren't the most detailed I've ever read, but the: Conceptual Vehicles, Fantastical Gadgets, and Cool Products - being reviewed - are simply incredible. I would advise anyone to check it out.

In addition to those really cool vehicles and gadgets, it also boasts some truly incredible: architecture, artwork, and sculptures on the blog site. It's just one of those rare sites which are both visionary and inspirational - without openly or overtly attempting to do so. Amazingly, it's not very commercialized either... and aside from a few links at the top right of the main page, it isn't a noticeably revenue generating site at all.

Be sure and let me know what you think - in the comments section. If you like it, I'll try to break up the political monotony - by adding an occasional review, such as this one - when it's appropriate and honestly warranted. Don't worry, though, I won't lose my primary focus.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, it is fun to check out the plethora of "time wasters" on the internet and The Padrino was no exception. Lets face it, trivia, oddities, and the cutting edge are fun to check out.

    I found the eRoll ebook reader to be of interest. If they could make a laptop like that it would be a dream come true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the review it's awesome.
    I added your site to mine on the right sidebar under the friends section.

    Thanks so much.

    Clint.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Promote your blog