To those, who are open to such reflections and speculations, I value your own personal insights and would happily request your own comments upon this particular posting. After all, anything which results in the ultimate attainment of valuable collective knowledge is a worthwhile pursuit, in my estimation. I believe that most, truly, open-minded individuals will invariably agree with this sentiment. However, be advised that these events will be evaluated from both a "Judeo-Christian" and "Non-Believer" Perspective.
Lessons From The Dark Ages:
The aptly named, "Dark Ages" refers to a period of time in world history when the supposedly civilized world was held firmly within the death grip of State imposed Religion. In Europe, The Roman Catholic Church - having been politically enthroned by Emperor Justinian - reigned politically over the various feudal nations on the continent. More importantly, however, the church - having declared itself God's Final Arbitrator upon Earth - purportedly held the power to excommunicate any individual who didn't wholeheartedly submit to their express wishes regarding anything of their [own personally] deemed: religious, political, or even scientific interests.
This Church-State relationship resulted in such horrific political excesses and individual human tragedies that it has affected the human psyche even to this day! Between sixty and one hundred million practicing Christians and Jews were exterminated, by the self-proclaimed: "Universal Church Of Rome" - in the name of God. Such simple acts as: illegally possessing a copy of Sacred Scripture, reading it aloud, quoting from it, referencing it, or even in keeping Yahweh's true Sabbath Day - were considered grounds for: Excommunication, Arrest, Torture, Mutilation, or [even] Death.
As oddly as this may seem, to many of us, the massive organization who did this and openly acknowledges doing it - having [even] kept exacting records of each prosecution and death - claims to be, not only a Christian church, but "The Christian Church," and "The Mother To All Christian Churches!" The fact that she has never in any way conducted herself as Christian [or, Christ Like] doesn't seem to bother her at all. Nor, has she ever: repented of her deeds, altered her official policies, or even apologized for her ungodly and inhumane actions. Apparently, she deems her acknowledgment of them is good enough.
Lessons Learned By The More Spiritually Minded:
- Do not ever allow Religion and Politics to intermingle!
- Do not ever trust The Catholic Church, or any of those who associate with her!
- The Catholic Church has daughters - who are just like her - be wary, and watchful, of them!
- Many who proclaim themselves Christian are not. - "You shall know them by their fruits!"
- Religion, Christians, and God are all "Evil."
- Religion, Christians, and God have killed more people than anyone else in world history.
- Religion, Christians, and God must be eliminated from human society.
- Religion, Christians, and God are all the same.
Lessons From The Twentieth Century:
The "Twentieth Century" - of which most of us are familiar - was a time in which hundreds of millions have been traveling to and fro and knowledge has greatly increased in every conceivable human endeavor. As such, it has been crowned by awe inspiring human achievements... and it has also resulted, in the most intractable set of ever-present human problems that mankind has ever faced as a species! It was a time period, in which both: Good and Evil - rose up together, upon the world stage.
Two World Wars occurred during this time, each one more destructive than the one previous to it. An entire continent was systematically reduced to rubble, before the astonished eyes of an onlooking world. Two Japanese cities - Hiroshima and Nagasaki - were reduced to glowing and radioactive craters surrounded by wastelands. An entire planet was gripped in political terror over the vast amounts of unleashed destruction. Meanwhile, two remaining world powers watched each other warily and testily from across the world's great oceans.
Meanwhile, the remaining Jews from all across our world began their migration back to the land of their forefathers in Israel - which, of course, upset the many regional Muslims. This led to a series of three regional wars and a host of other lingering and ongoing military actions surrounding The Holy City of Jerusalem. Thus, the little nation of Israel slowly became the primary focus of worldwide attentions.
Two Rumored Wars [or, Cold Conflicts] resulted - during this time period - as well. The Cold War which was actually a massive arms race, punctuated by periods of indirect conflict... and The War On Terror which was actually a war against an: unknown, nefarious, and ever changing list of political enemies - with the elimination of all: Individual Freedoms, Rights, and Sovereignties mandated to maintain our own domestic Peace and Safety.
Lessons Learned By The More Spiritually Minded:
- World War I - "And there shall be war(s) [#1]" The First Seal has been opened.
- World War II - "And there shall be war(s) [#2]" The Second Seal has been opened.
- Israel Restored - "And I shall gather my people whom I have scattered over the Earth."
- The Cold War - "and rumor(s) of wars [#1]
- War On Terror - "and rumor(s) of wars [#2]
- The clock started ticking in 1914 - One generation will pass from beginning until the end.
Lessons Learned By Non-Believers:
- War is now too destructive to even contemplate! It must be prevented at all cost!
- We must devise a system of securing our "Peace and Safety" at any expense!
- Separate Nations are the cause of conflict, we must eliminate them!
- Everyone is [now] a threat to our Peace and Safety!
- "Domestic Terrorism" can happen internally, we must prevent it no matter what!
The Cumulative Lessons We've Learned So Far:
Consequently, to the spiritually minded Judeo-Christian Believer - we have added a tremendous amount of additional verifying proof that:
- Yahweh is precisely who He claims to be.
- His Prophecies are absolutely sure and true.
- Everything is occurring in the right sequences and times.
- His is obviously still in control.
- We may still safely trust in Him.
- Time is growing considerably short before His Son's return!
However, to the naturally minded Atheistic Non-Believer - the following observations may be also equally inferred:
- All Religions, Christians, and Gods are "Evil."
- They should be wiped from the face of the Earth.
- Let's complete the New World Order quickly.
- So we can finally get on about exterminating them!
Amazingly, to the more cynically minded, history is shaping up - just about - the way we've always expected.... Consequently, the current attitude of many Non-Believers [today] - toward people of faith - largely reflect this true attitude. Does, it not? Nor, as history has shown time and time again, will the majority of them - who merely desire to be [themselves] left alone - stand up against their despotic leaders in that time.
>>>Some Interesting Video Clips<<<